Update: This class has been rescheduled with a new time: It will start March 31 and meet 3:00 EST Tuesdays. Scroll down for schedule details.
Pastoral Counseling—Pagan Style
A Teleseminar in Shamanic Counseling Skills
This is not training in psychic-reading. It is far beyond. Learn universal principles that anyone can use to counsel.
As a professional psychic, raised by a Sicilian witch, I’ll share what I’ve learned, including techniques only spoken of among pros.
Maybe people confide in you and, without any training, you know how to respond. Or you’re trained in psychology. Or you read tarot—with or without training in it —or you priest(ess) a coven. Or you have another reason that this class is relevant. Come join other concerned, caring people for support and community!
This unique seminar is of special interest to healers. Click here to enroll.
Learn the techniques, strengths, and limits of the witch as spiritual advisor, as well as rituals and meditations to heal friends and clients, and to help them follow their star.
We’ll discuss Shamanic counseling methods to guide people through life’s everyday challenges, as well as secrets shamans use to heal alcoholism, heartbreak, and trauma.
You’ll discover how to:
* Practice traditional shamanic counseling, as opposed to a psychologically or Christian-based mode.
* Gain confidence in your priesthood, innate powers, and wisdom.
* Be the high caliber spiritual guide that people want to go to.
* Express the hope and inspiration of your inner Goddess or God.
* Better apply your existing tools to help friends and clients.
* Reap self-fulfillment, joy, spiritual depth, and self-healing by serving others.
Suited to all levels of experience: accessible to newbies, yet adepts experience depth.
Pastoral Counseling, Pagan Style is a training unto itself; it also serves as one of the electives needed before advanced Third Road training.
Nuts ‘n’ Bolts
* Enrollment limited to 16 participants.
* Class meets by group phone call. Participate simply by dialing the phone.
* We meet seven consecutive Tuesdays for one hour, from 3:00 to 4:00 EST, starting Tues March 31. Reserve Tuesday, May 19, same time, for a makeup class in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
* Tuition is $250. You might also pay long-distance charges to call the event’s number (a U.S. area code), depending on your long-distance plan. Charges would appear on your phone bill.
* To enroll, click here.
* or if you’ve taken this teleseminar, you can repeat it at half price: $125.
* Upon receipt of payment, your place is reserved, and event phone number, etc is emailed to you. Refunds unavailable.
For more info, or to discuss scholarship, partial scholarship, payment plan, or a trade, call 814-337-2490. I’ll talk as long as you need by phone, but don’t email me.
Lynn Andrews, author of Medicine Woman: “Francesca De Grandis has given us an inspirational bridge between ancient wisdom and our current life.”
Patricia Sullivan, Director of Clinical Services for U.C.S.F. AIDS Health Project: “Training with Francesca has had a significant impact on my work as a therapist, teacher, and administrator working within the HIV epidemic.”
Cathy: “Francesca, Thanks for the spiritual counseling and support. I’ve gone to many different “spiritual advisors” and gotten lots of junk. Everything I got from you was pure quality and I truly appreciate it. Looking forward to another session, Cathy”
I’m guessing it’s been about four years since I’ve taught this. It may be another four years before I teach it again, so grab this opportunity. Click here to enroll.