The direct spiritual transmission can happen because we have 100+ people! Thank you! Thank you!
After I announced the project, your enthusiasm about my “weird” proposal touched me deeply!
I’ve received a lot, without even giving the transmission yet. Other folks said the same.
Some free events garner no response. I don’t think folks became part of 100 people simply because there is no cost. Instead, there was a profound response of “We’re all in this life together.”
I thanked most of you individually. I apologize for missing a few of you: Personal events made it impossible to know who I missed.
I took time with each post on the 100 People page:
* Many of you are new to me. If your post linked to your website, I enjoyed checking it out.
* Others of you I knew but hadn’t heard from in a while; it was deeply touching to see your post.
* Others are immediate in my current spiritual journey. Continuing that is a spiritual lifeline for me.
Between checking out websites, and already knowing some participants, I learned that the majority of the 100+ are healers. This shows healers who, devoted to growth, want to cooperate with another healer’s work. Wow, stunning love!
There’s a theory: When enough people make the same shift, a critical mass is hit whereby many other people automatically make an identical shift, whether or not they’re in proximity to anyone in the original group or have knowledge, even by example, of the original group’s transformation.
You created a possibility whereby, when I finish the direct spiritual transmission on we hundred, hundreds more may also experience new wholeness. Be proud of you. You did this.
I’m available by phone if you want to discuss the 100 people project. 814-337-2490
I’ll start the transmission Thursday October 17 and continue it over the course of a week. I’ll take two days off from it at some point during the week, then start up again. The last day of it will be Oct 23.
To receive the transmission, you don’t have to show up at an event. You don’t have to meditate. Just go about your business. This is solely about you having a chance to simply receive whatever would make you more whole. (Which means, you don’t have see this post in order to receive the transmission!)
No matter how far or little one has come, one is capable of greater wholeness. That will come in different forms for each of us. It might be peace of mind, freedom from longterm illness, confidence, or anything else. For some people, greater wholeness might be a combination of things—e.g., trust of their own wisdom, money coming in, and a resurgence of hope.
Disclaimer: My treatments may not work for some individuals. A shamanic treatment is not a substitute for care by a trained physician, psychiatric counseling, or other therapeutic treatments. Participants are personally responsible for the consequences of their voluntary participation.
A few suggestions (not requirements):
Acknowledge small gifts. Don’t tell yourself, “That’s too small to be important.” Small gifts can be the beginning of large ones or might prove vital in themselves.
Let me do this for you instead of you feeling you always have to struggle to grow. As I said above, you really get to just receive.
Worrying about whether you’re in the “correct” state to receive or are “worthy” might block the divine flow to you.
Remind yourself on awakening that this practice is being done for you.
* Sit with experiences you had/have, letting them sink in deeper.
* Eat well and get enough rest.
* My transmissions can bring you to new places, return you to places you’ve lost, or deepen experiences of familiar places. Only you can keep yourself in those places. Do/learn the spiritual practices needed; take the spiritual journey needed.
* Don’t kick yourself if you regress, it can be part of the process. Love heals us, not harsh judgement. If the transmission does not seem to “hold,” you might need to love you exactly as you are for a time before change can fully “take.”
Below, you are welcome to post experiences you had leading up to, during, or after the transmission. Or ask questions. I’d love to hear from you, and am sure it would help others, too.
In gratitude and awe of you, Francesca De Grandis